Course detailsThis intensive five-day contracts management training course is designed to assist contracts professionals cope with the increasing complexity of commercial and business relationships as trade becomes ever more international. All business professionals need to understand what a contract does (and does not) require them and the other party to the contract to do, and the consequences for both parties of any failure.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The differences in approach between different legal and contracting systems
- Risk allocation in contract management and dispute resolution in contractual disputes
- Contracting in an international context
- Protecting your company's interests
- An understanding of contracting in the English language
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Improve their understanding of the role of contracts within a business
- Develop more confidence in dealing with contracting issues
- Understand how strategies can be developed to improve the commercial outcomes
- Apply the latest international thinking in dispute resolution
- Increase awareness of the use of contracts in everyday business life
About AZTech Training & Consultancy
We are banking on the vast experience we have accumulated over the years to provide our Clients with a competitive edge through the provision of quality assured training and skills development courses.
Our comprehensive portfolio of more than 500-skill building professional development courses and seminars cover a range of industry from Management, Technical to Strategy to Health, Safety & Security, we have it all from A-Z.
- Construction Management : Construction Contract Terms Training Express
GBP 196Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Workplace Conflict Management Lead Academy
GBP 282Duration: Upto 1 Hour