Course detailsDay 1
Transport and Road Infrastructure Project Management
· Importance of network vision and strategic transport planning
· Understanding transport and road infrastructure project management
· Importance of early communication and stakeholder management
· Infrastructure project life cycle and asset management
· Sustainable transport policy and its role in project and program management
· Infrastructure project financing and delivery options
Establishing and Managing an Infrastructure Project - Part A
· Establishing a transport infrastructure project
· Identification and use of best project management practice (Prince2, Agile, PMBOK, OnQ, etc.)
· Establishing and leading the project team
· Project planning (PID/Mandate /Preliminary business case)
· Effective project planning to strengthen project management competencies
· Developing a concept of Operations (CONOPS) / Blue Print
· Project approvals
Establishing and Managing an Infrastructure Project - Part B
· Request for information (RFI) or Market Testing and expression of interest
· Project procurement
· Project scheduling and milestone management
· Project risk management
· Probity and ethics
· Project monitoring and control reporting
Infrastructure Project and Program Governance
· Understanding the concepts of infrastructure finance and the use of special purpose vehicles
· Alternative financing plans such as commercial and financial structuring of Public Private Partnerships
· Difference between infrastructure financing and funding and the challenges in raising finance
· Project and program governance
· Achieving value for money in a constrained economic environment
· Collaborative professional networking for continuous project management
Project Finalization and Benefit Management
· Importance of project finalization
· Constructed designs
· Project close-out
· Project benefit management
· Key learning and concepts
· Way forward Updated on 13 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no eligibility requirements to attend this course.
CONVERTAS is a reliable advisory firm, helping organizations develop their activities to align with their objectives adopting the best practices.
Our trainings and workshops cover all areas of business including Management,Soft Skills and Human Resourses Management, Marketing and Sales, Accounting and Finance, Procurement and Logistics, targeting organizations, managers and employees. Whether in-house or public, trainings are organized with the highest qualified trainers.
Our methodology relies more on the use of audio-visual impact which is more effective than the lecture style. Presentations, videos and simulations methods have proven to be very effective for people to remember.
Moreover, doing and teaching are the best vehicles for learning and remembering. This includes involving the trainee in the teaching process by interacting, through completing worksheets and inciting to explain and present what is acquired.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.