- Other Locations: Dubai Ras al Khaimah Sharjah Abu Dhabi Jeddah Doha Al Ain Mecca Medina Kuwait City Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia Vancouver Sydney Dahisar West - Mumbai South Africa - Polokwane Jodphur Belfast Marikina City England - United Kingdom USA Europe India Hong Kong Asia Africa Australia Russia France Mexico Peru Canada Iceland Germany Scotland, United Kingdom Ireland Singapore Dubai - United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Hawaii, United States Malaysia South Africa
- Duration: Upto 150 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsUSE CODE laimoon49 TO REDUCE TO £49
No time limit for completing your course
150 hours of study
If you have a passion for chocolate and have been thinking about starting up your own business then this course is definitely for you!
Chocolate is one of our nation’s best loved treats, with last year’s sales in the UK alone increasing by a whopping 15% the chocolate industry is one that will continue to boom. The perfect gift for birthdays, Christmas ,and any other special occasion, there is always an opportunity to sell your chocolate creations!
Whether you have a small family recipe to make the best homemade white chocolate or whether you want to aim big and start your own brand of chocolate to stock at supermarkets, you can be sure to attract buyers for whatever it is that you want to produce.
The purpose of this course is to guide you through the whole process of setting up your own chocolate ;The course then moves onto the business aspect of chocolate-making and talks about how and why you need to define the products you will be making. It then introduces you to the different types of chocolate – such as milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate and raw chocolate – as well as their uses, ingredients, history, and popularity.
Students will learn about setting up a business, such as what kind of place you will need to set up, what kind of equipment is needed, how you need to market your product, and what kind of costs you can expect to incur during the process of establishing and running your own chocolate-making business.
This course also contains details about other aspects of making chocolate and different types of confectionary, such as: marzipan, cookies, pralines, disks, soufflés, molten treats, cakes, cupcakes, and chocolate chips. It also teaches you about the different types of decorations that can be made from chocolate, such as chocolate bases, tubes and figures.
Lastly, the course focuses on a very important aspect of the process of manufacturing chocolate, which is the supply chain: how to find the best supplier, how to maintain a healthy relationship with your suppliers, what kind of networking is needed, and what perks you can offer to suppliers.
Updated on 09 August, 2017
Eligibility / Requirements
USE CODE laimoon49 TO REDUCE TO £49
Job titles this course is suitable for
Around the world, chocolate is one of the leading favourite foods. In fact, there are so many different types of chocolate that it wouldn’t be wrong to say that there is a type for everyone. There is your classic milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate, and then there are all these wonderful fusions of different flavours that excite the palate. Many chocolates also have different additions; some have a rich caramel filling while others are stuffed with almonds. Across the world, you will find modifications made to the same basic kind of chocolate. China and Japan are famous for the wonderful, and sometimes-eccentric, flavour combinations they have created, such as chocolate flavoured with green tea.
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs