- Price TAB
- Duration 8 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Power Workshop (UCCE PW) is an instructor-led course presented by Fastlane to system engineers and customers who will be involved with installation and day-to-day interaction with the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 (CCE) product. This course comprises the content of the Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (AUCCE) and Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) course.
This course will give you an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and Cisco Outbound Option. You will accomplish this by configuring the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 software, use the ICM routing software to route calls from Cisco Unified IP IVR and from Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Additionally, you will use various ICM utilities to aid you in locating configuration errors and you will configure the Cisco Outbound Option. Further this course will give you an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and basic troubleshooting. You will accomplish this by installing the Cisco Unified CCE software and introducing Cisco Unified CCE troubleshooting tools.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and its environment
- Configure a Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system that routes from Cisco Unified IP IVR
- Describe ICM users and feature control sets, various ICM configuration utilities, ICM variables, and create routing options using an external SQL Database
- Understand administrative scripting, translation routing concepts, and how translation routing operates
- Configure a new Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system that routes from Cisco Unified Communications Manager v8.0
- Understand the Cisco Outbound Option components and how to configure an outbound dialer, import rule, query rule, and a campaign
- Describe basic reporting characteristics of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE system Create routing options using an external SQL database and an Application Gateway.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option.
- Install and utilize Cisco Support Tools, Cisco Analysis Manager, and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Product Overview
- Configuring Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
- Extended Functions
- Administrative Scripts and Translation Routing
- Configuring a Second Peripheral
- Configuring Cisco Outbound Option
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Component Architecture.
- Installing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise.
- Database and Application Driven Routing Options.
- Installing Cisco Outbound Option.
- Reporting and Maintenance Tools.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses