- Duration / Course length: 40 Hours Start now
- Accrediting body: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Ramp is a place where aircraft is parked. Lots of activities take place around the aircraft, right from its arrival till it departs as the next flight. What are these activities and who takes care of these activities will be answered in this course. This course is ideal for those who aspire to become Ramp Operators in Airlines.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand Airport Layout
- Know about airport Apron and Ramp Area
- Gain overview of operations at Ramp
- Know about infrastructure at Ramp
- Know about equipments used at Ramp
- Gain knowledge of In-flight Catering
- Know about Baggage loading & unloading
- Know about Aircraft Cabin Cleaning & Waste Management
- Know about Aircraft fuelling operations
- You should also be able to answer most frequently asked questions on Ramp Operations]
- Airport Layout, Ramp Area & Ramp Markings
- Overview of Airside Operation
- Infrastructure at Ramp
- In-flight Catering
- Baggage / Cargo Handling
- Cleaning of Aircraft Cabin
- Waste Management
- Airside Safety & Security
- Airside Fire Safety Requirements
- Co-ordination with different agencies
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.See all Trade-wings Institute of Management courses