- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Nasr City
It will give you a core understanding of the process and enable you to put together acquisition proposals for consideration by your board.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for all managers with a responsibility to identify potential acquisition targets, this programme will help you to better evaluate targets, identifying the key issues and prepare acquisition proposals.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify suitable acquisition targets.
- Evaluate financial performance of targets.
- Value businesses.
- Identify and value synergies using modelling techniques.
- Understand the due diligence process.
- Understand the key issues for post-acquisition integration.
- Ensure that your acquisitions provide a return.
What will it cover?
- Identifying key gaps in the corporate strategy requiring acquisition
- Reviewing the competition to find a suitable fit
- Evaluating the financial performance of acquisition targets
- Use modelling techniques to forecast post-acquisition cash flow
- Value synergies, valuing specific variables for the negotiation
- Understand the due diligence process
- Identify key areas of risk
- Integrating processes
- Managing cultural issues
- Keeping your new key staff
- Formulating an action plan
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses