- Price QAR 4,800
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
his course provides participants with the knowledge to read and understand published Financial Statements and the notes. The course will also provide an opportunity to appreciate the use of some of the important International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the terminology used in published financial statements
- Read any financial statements and other information published in the annual report
- Link the various parts that make up the published financial statements
- Be able to Prepare Financial Statements
- Gain a basic understanding of the major IFRS and their impact
The course is a refresher for those wishing to study Financial Statement Analysis and other credit courses and studied Accounting 3 and has not applied it in their work situation
The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions, and practical workshop sessions
- Module 1: Preparing Income Statements and Balance Sheets together with accompanying notes
- Module 2: Preparing Cash Flow Statements and Cash Budgets
- Module 3: The Presentation of Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses