- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
Engaging with customers through a business value approach leads to new revenue opportunities and higher account loyalty. Sales and services professionals can provide customers with more value in a shorter time period – especially when clearly-defined needs can be addressed with standard or mature solutions.
Through the course, participants will learn new analysis techniques and improve consultative selling skills. This training covers topics such as:
Understanding the elements of a business value engagement. Identifying and engaging with key stakeholders. Assessing a customer’s business model and motivations. Identifying benefits associated with Cisco’s architectures and Smart Solutions. Understanding financial concepts which influence customer investment decisions. Applying an overall framework for successful customer conversations.
- After completing this program, you will be able to:
- Articulate the benefits of a business value engagement
- Engage with a customer using business value terms.
- Use a framework to provide a repeatable process for a business value engagement.
- Employ relevant techniques and tools on a business value engagement.
- Understand fundamental financial terminology and concepts
- Read and interpret financial documents
- Understand the basis for evaluating investment decisions
- Apply a Customer Conversation Framework with a customer
- Understanding business value
- Boosting your credibility
- Establishing your view of business needs
- Building a Business Model Canvas
- Daily recap / Q;A
- Engaging with the CxO
- Preparing strategic questions
- Creating a Business Motivation Model
- Translating business needs into capabilities
- Daily recap / Q;A
Day Three (1/2 day)
- Finance and business value
- The Customer Conversation Framework
- Daily and course recap / Q;A
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses