- Duration / Course length: 35 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Cabin crew career is perceived to be very glamorous by most aspirants however, this is the biggest misconception. It is very demanding job which requires you to be on your toes all the time, learn new things at every stage, undergo recurrent training regularly, keep physically and mentally fit despite the challenging conditions and yet provide the best in-flight service to the most demanding passengers. This course will throw light on all the core activities of this career and help the aspirants to know the right things before they select this as their career!
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand the evolution of Cabin Crew Career
- Know different duties performed by Cabin Crew
- Know about details of this career and requisites
- Understand customer service attributes
- Gain knowledge on Cabin Crew Rostering and regulations on duty time
- Understand Uniform and Grooming Standards
- Gain knowledge of all aspects of cabin crew training including emergency and fire fighting
- Understand causes and remedies for Jet lag
- Understand Career Progression for Cabin Crew Career
- Know about selection & recruitment process of Cabin Crew
- Understand how to handle the cabin crew interview
- Evolution of Cabin Crew Career
- Nature of Duties
- Cabin Crew Career & Requisites
- Customer Service Attributes
- Regulations on Duties
- Crew Scheduling (Rostering)
- Uniform & Grooming Standards
- Cabin Crew Training
- Emergency Training
- Fire Fighting
- Overcoming Jetlag
- Career Progression
- Interview Techniques
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.