- Locations: Jordan
- Duration: 6 Days
- Principles of ULD handling.
- Airworthiness and certication requirements.
- Rules, regulations, standard and publications (Civil Aviation Authority regulations, IATA, SAE and ISO standards,ULD Technical Manual, AHM. FAA AC 120-85, ISAGO, IOSA).
- Airlines and ground service providers responsibilities.
- ULD classication and serviceability limits.
- ULD handling standards and operation management.
- Documentation, acceptance and aircraft loading.
- Carriage of unitized special cargo.
- Ground support equipment and handling facilities specification.
- Managing Continuing Airworthiness.
- Handling, build-up, break down, storing and transporting ULD and special purpose ULD.
- Designing, testing , manufacturing and repairing ULD.
- ULD control: Messaging, IATA interline system.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Previous Airport Services Experience
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
About Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses