- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
The Power Workshop covers the Course Content of DCUCD and DCUCI. The goal of the 5 day Power Workshop is to enable customers to build scalable, reliable, and intelligent Data Center Virtualization solutions based on UCS devices and software, Cisco Nexus family switches, Consolidated Network Adapter (CNA) cards, Virtual Blade Switching (VBS), MDS family SAN switches with NX-OS, Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) and MDS Fabric Manager configuration and management applications, VMware server virtualization products, and Linux and Microsoft Windows operating system. The course describes the Cisco Data Center virtualization solutions, explains how to evaluate existing Data Center infrastructure, determine the requirements and design the Cisco Data Center virtualization solution based on the Cisco products mentioned above.
This Course is designed to expose students to the fundamentals of the Cisco Unified Computing System and how it can be integrated in the Data Center. Furthermore, this course goes into both conceptual and physical details in order to illustrate the use, implementation and design of the Cisco Unified Computing System.
This course is intended for the following audiences:
- system engineers
- network engineers
- field engineers
who need to deploy, configure, and manage the Cisco Unified Computing System.
- Describe Cisco data center virtualization solutions
- Identify the Cisco services available to design, install and maintain a Cisco virtualized data center
- Evaluate an existing data center infrastructure in light of a Cisco data center virtualization solution
- List the most relevant technical data points to identify in converting an existing data center to a Cisco virtualized data center
- Determine the requirements needed to create a Cisco data center virtualization solution
- Given a particular set of data center business drivers, identify the success criteria for a Cisco virtualized data center solution design
- Design a Cisco data center virtualization solution based on determined requirements
- Given a particular data center virtualization project, identify the Cisco data center virtualization network technologies employed
- Install a virtualized data center
- Configure a virtualized data center operating parameters
- Manage a virtualized data center
- Troubleshoot a virtualized data center
- Describe data center virtualization
Module 1: Understanding Cisco Unified Computing System
Module 2: Understanding Cisco UCS C-series Architecture
Module 3: Understanding Cisco UCS B-series Architecture
Module 4: Understanding Cisco Unified Computing Network
Module 5: Understanding Cisco Unified Computing Storage
Module 6: Networks in a Virtual Server Environment
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses