Understanding the most recent trends for documentry credits is a crucial topic for exporters. This course is designed to get familiar with such trends and its interrelationship with various financial instruments.
By the end if the course participants will be able to :
- Know the documentry credit operations under UCP600 ;
- Get acquired with international Standard Banking Institute Practice (ISBP 645);
- Know the new ICC's issue Under (UCP600) 2006;
- Understand the methods of International Trade Finance including; and
- interrelationship of various financial instruments and background about
- INCOTERMS 2000.
- Payment methods in international trade
- Modern Trends for documentry credits Towards UCP600
- Legal frame work for payment instruments (eUCP600- URC525- ISP560- ISBP645-681)
- Overview for the rules of D/C UCP600
- Opening mechanism for electronic D/C
- Liabilities and responsibilities of banking involved in credit ( Issuing BK- Advising BK- Confirming BK -Nominated BK- Negotiated BK- Reimbursing BK)
- Types of credit (Straight D/C - Negotiable D/C)
- Credit as Financing Instruments ( Transferable -Back to Back - Bridge Revolving -Red Clause D/C and assignments of proceeds process)
Who Should Attend
- Export Specialists
- Logistic Specilaists
- Export Managers
About Foreign Trade Training Center
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses