- Other Location: Al Majaz - Sharjah
- Duration: 33 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible Options
Why study this course at this institution?
The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) distinguishes itself by applying the science of learning and utilizing the latest available learning technologies to obtain the desired results for our students. The success of our teaching methodology is demonstrated by students consistently scoring an average of 7.5 in their IELTS exams.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wishes to appear for the IELTS / TOEFL Examination (From students to working adults)
What will I learn (topics, modules, skills etc)?
Exam focused preparation for the following skills;
How will I benefit from taking this course/What career paths will be open to me?
Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL, is a standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers wishing to enroll in U.S. universities. The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions. TOEFL is one of the two major English-language tests in the world, the other being the IELTS. The IELTS test is developed by some of the world’s leading experts in language assessment. It has an excellent international reputation, and is accepted by over 8,000 organisations worldwide, including schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies.
How will I be assessed?
ICE instructors provide constant IELTS / TOEFL Examination simulator sessions so that students are fully prepared for the final IELTS / TOEFL Exam
- A 6 in your IELTS is the most commonly required score for entry into most universities
- At ICE we equate the above to the Intermediate level of General English
- Students undergo a placement test before commencing the IELTS preparation course
- If the placement test results fall lower than the Intermediate level of General English students are advised (not insisted) to undergo a general English course to better their chances of securing the desired IELTS score
About The International Centre of Excellence (ICE)
The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) is a renowned and registered private educational, training and consultancy institution. ICE is also fully approved by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education and fully endorsed by the South African Embassy to render high-value, world-class education and training programs and services to corporate entities, banking and financial institutions, the aviation sector, hospitality and tourism sectors, motor industries and educational institutions. ICE recognizes the importance of the English language for flourishing businesses/individuals and has the qualified competence and experience to render internationally benchmarked services whilst incorporating successful learning methodologies. Training outcomes and resulting recommendations from major corporate brands, governmental institutions and individuals is a proof of ICE’s high quality deliverables.See all The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) courses
- English Pronunciation Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Lead Academy
AED 1,432Duration: Upto 6 Hours
- Grammar for IELTS PTE TOEFL Bait Al Hikmah Management Consultancy
AED 953Duration: Upto 2 Weeks Live virtual classroom