• ISO 9001:2008 is part of the ISO 9000 family of standards. It is an internationally recognized Quality Management Systems.
• ISO 9001:2008 is focused on customer expectations and customer satisfaction
• ISO 9001 evaluates appropriateness and effectiveness of the organization’s quality management system.
• Job satisfaction, employee Quality awareness, improved morale, and improved operational results will be the outcome of ISO 9001:2008 Legal and regulatory requirements
ISO 9001:2008 has five categories of Quality Management
- Quality Management System
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Process Management
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- Improved Consistency Operational Efficiency
- Explore to new Markets
- Reducing Cost and Improved product performance
- Reduced waste and rework
- Higher Quality and Greater Demand
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
Integrated Management Consultancy (IMC) is one of the leading process management and improvement consultants in UAE and India.IMC consultants are experienced to help the process owners to identify, analyze and improve existing process of an organization to achieve the organization’s objectives.
Our Process Improvement solutions are
- ISO Training, Consulting and Implementation
- Business Process Reengineering
- Marketing Outsourcing
- Process Improvement
- Six Sigma
Our consultants are having vast experience in Construction, Hospitality, Healthcare, Steel, Water, Perfumes, Bank, Insurance, and Financial Institutions.See all Integrated Management Cosultancy courses
ISO Related Questions
- Security Risk Management Training Express
AED 1,714Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- Certified Textile Designer Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,459Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom