- Course Brochure: Download
- Other Locations: Dubai Al Zaab - Abu Dhabi Ras Al Khaimah Al Wurud - Riyadh Lagos, Nigeria Abuja, Nigeria Trinidad and Tobago Toronto, ON, Canada Nairobi, Kenya Ghana Pretoria, South Africa Johannesburg - South Africa Cape Town, South Africa Cairo, Egypt Beirut, Lebanon Angola Zimbabwe Kurla - Mumbai Ivory Coast Singapore Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Duration / Course length: Upto 10 Weeks
- Accrediting country: UK
Course detailsCourse overview
This course is accredited by Cambridge International Qualifications, UK.
Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics is certified by CIQ, UK a professional awarding body from UK. This PG Qualification helps professionals or senior managers in organizations working in the world of supply chain. Graduates of this program will work with marketing, operations, accounting, finance, and information systems to ensure that products/services are created and delivered, based on a total system view from suppliers to end customers. This course Supply Chain Management & Logistics will up-skill participants and provide them with the necessary expertise to meet the Logistics challenges of the future.
- Conducting A Critical Review Of The Tendering Process
- and Procurement Cycle
- Analyse The Supplier Appraisal Process
- Critically Review Various Supply Chain Management Strategies
- Critically Review The Elements Of Logistics Management
- Understand The Importance Of Matching Supply With Demand
- Understand The Impact Technology And Recent Technology Developments On Supply Chain Strategies
About Westford University College
About the Institution:
Established in 2009, Westford School of Management is an educational institution started with a noble aim to provide UK degrees and qualifications, which are reputed and advanced in the area of Management training to the willing and highly motivated learners in Asia and Middle East in particular.
Westford is associated with University of Wolverhampton and Pearson (Edexcel), UK Government approved university and awarding body, to provide their Postgraduate Management programs in Middle East and India.
Logistics and supply chain Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.