The CSCP® Credential is considered as one of the most important career oriented certification programs for an operations and supply chain manager. CSCP certified professionals will be able to demonstrate the best practices, tools and knowledge of operations and supply chain management. CSCP certified holders effectively manage the suppliers, distributors and customers using the best practices of the profession.
The association for operations management (APICS®)
- Purchase officer/Manager, Buyer, Logistics manager, Procurement manager
- APICS’s CPIM ,CFPIM or CIRM or C.P.M , CSM or CPSM certified and two years industry related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent and two years industry experience
- Five years of industry experience
- Module 1: Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Module 2 : Supply Chain Strategy Design and Compliance
- Module 3 : Implementation And Operations
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards
Logistics and supply chain Related Questions
- Certified Inventory Manager Vskills
AED 426Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Supply Chain Management Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 874Duration: 1 To 140 Hours
- Building Dynamic Supply Chain Management Ecosystems Neutral Dynamics
AED 5,000Duration: 24 Hours Live virtual classroom