Course detailsCourse headline
Electronic Booking Tools
Study one of these three GDS systems: Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
Introduction to air fares, analyzing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
Flight Availability & Link Indicators
Changing Segment Status And Flight Time Changes
Hotel Reservations & Airfare Display
What will I Learn?
- Air Ticketing, reservations & fare calculation
- World Airline Geography & Travel Planning
- Tour operations and management & Destination Management
- Students Who wish to have a career in the Airline & Travel Industry
- Tour & Travel Consultant
- Airline Personnel, Ground Handling Agents, Airport Operations Staff.
- Personnel of Large companies responsible for making travel arrangements.
About Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology was established in 1988 and it is accredited by the Ministry of Education, UAE. Zabeel International has its affiliated training centers in various countries like UAE, India etc. Zabeel International is also accredited by The University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK; Academic College of London, UK; Project Management Institute, USA; IATA/UFTAA, Montreal. Canada; CIPS, UK; CILT, UK, ACCA, CIMA etc. We offer training programs to professionals in various fields like Administration, Engineering, Construction, Projects, Accounts & Finance, Management Languages etc, to give them that extra edge in the work place.See all Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology courses
Hotel Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.