Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB®) Exam Preparation
The Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Green Belt is someone with at least three years of work experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
American Society of Quality (ASQ®)
IT Manager, Business Manager, Business Owners, Decision Makers
- Bachelor’s Degree Holders
- Three years work experience
- Ability to demonstrate tools and processes of six sigma
- Six sigma and organization
- Six Sigma – Define
- Six Sigma – Measure
- Six Sigma - Analyze
- Six Sigma – Improve & Control
- Written Examination
- 4 Hrs
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Window : June and December
The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt HandbookUpdated on 21 March, 2018
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards
Six Sigma Green Belt Related Questions
- Six Sigma Lean for Excellence Alpha Academy
AED 2,204Duration: Upto 14 Hours
- Sustainable Thinking For Green Buildings Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt Certification Programme International Management Consultancy
AED 3,901Duration: 1 To 3 Months Live virtual classroom