Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP®) Exam Preparation
CSCP® Credential is considered as one of the most important career oriented certification program for operations and supply chain management professional around the world. CSCP certified professionals demonstrate the best practices, tools and knowledge of operations and supply chain management profession. CSCP certified holders are effectively managing the suppliers, distributors and customers using the best practices of the profession.
The association for operations management (APICS®)
Purchase officer/Manager, Buyer, Logistics manager, Procurement manager
APICS’s CPIM ,CFPIM or CIRM or C.P.M , CSM or CPSM certified and two years industry related experience
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent and two years industry experience
Five years of industry experience
- Module 1: Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Module 2 : Supply Chain Strategy Design and Compliance
- Module 3 : Implementation And Operations
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 4 Hrs
- 175 Multiple choice questions
- Pass Score is minimum 300
- Exam Window : March, June and December
APICS’s Training materialsUpdated on 27 March, 2017
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards
Logistics and supply chain Related Questions
- Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 14 Hours AED 426Duration: 1 To 2 Months