The MBA programme is designed to develop your knowledge of key business functions and their relationship with the wider strategic and international environment. You will also expand your knowledge and understanding of the current changes in the business environment through the study of leadership, organisational change and transformation, innovation and stakeholder management.
Level 7 BTEC Diploma:
Courses Studied in cycle 1
- Developing strategic management & leadership skills
- Professional development for strategic management
- Strategic change management
- Strategic marketing management
- Strategic human resource management
- Strategic supply chain management
- Creative and innovative management
- Strategic quality and systems management
Duration: 12 months
The candidate directly applies to the University of Wolverhampton
MBA [Top Up]:
Courses Studied in cycle 2 in the University
- Strategic Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Research Methods / Dissertation
- Study in UK [ One month]
Duration: 12 months
- The assessment is based on research assignments
- Assessment will include both individual and group exercises
- The candidate has to submit the assignment within 30 days of the last class
- The assignment should be at least 3000 words
About Cornerstone College of International Studies
WHO ARE WE
Cornerstone College of International Studies (CCIS) was established in 2011 in both emirates, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah. Its establishment was started by a vision of the Founder and the Managing Director of CCIS, Dr. Dinesh Dhamija, who worked as a management professor and marketing director in one of the prestigious university in the United Arab Emirates.
CCIS has four campuses now and classes are taken all over UAE. All campuses are equipped with different facilities such as libraries, IT laboratories, classrooms, and conference rooms. Most students for these campuses are taking up Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D degree programs. CCIS serves as a gateway to gain international qualifications from universities in different countries such as Canada, Europe, India and Switzerland. Individuals seeking international qualification from universities of such countries can study locally in UAE and still earn internationally accredited and recognized qualifications.
It is noteworthy that having strong partnerships with internationally recognized Awarding Bodies and Universities such as Edexcel Pearson, Evergreen College, Chichester University, University of Wolverhampton, Cyprus Institute of Marketing, Institute of Training and Occupational Learning UK, Shobhit University, Banasthali University, Board of School and Technical Education and others; would be the best means to provide individuals a wide scope of options on areas they would like to specialize.
CCIS has employed dynamic and enthusiastic full time and part-time instructors who are competent in their respective areas. CCIS believes that theoretical knowledge matched with extensive industrial work experience provides students with greater knowledge and skills horizon. This is what makes CCIS to be the first choice to be embraced by lots of students and business professionals.
WHAT WE DO
CCIS is multifaceted in terms of course offerings as a result of multiple international affiliations. Currently, CCIS offers the following educational services:-
1. Short-term courses in Business.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
3. Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs with different areas of specialization.
Some of the prominent programs that CCIS offers and have become visibly notable are:-
• Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Business and IT
• Edexcel BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business and IT
• Edexcel BTEC Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
• MBA degree programs from Anglia Ruskin University, Chichester University, Swiss School of Business and Management.
• Bachelors & Masters degree program from Cyprus Institute of Marketing
• Canadian Diploma Programs
• Bachelors & Masters degree programs from Banasthali and Shobhit University
• OTHM Qualifications.
CCIS has vastly provided corporate training by designing training modules in various areas based on training needs. In this manner, CCIS is bridging the gap between the employee skills and the standard skills needed by the business entities.
General Related Questions
- International MBA Cromwell UK International Education LLCDuration: 12 Months Live virtual classroom
AED 36,003Duration: 12 To 24 Months Live virtual classroom