- Other Location: Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 5 days
This course provides an introduction to video editing using Adobe Premiere. It covers Premiere’s main tools and application features.
who it's for:
This course is designed for people who need an introductory level understanding of video editing. It is further recommended for those planning to obtain the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) status.
- Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Selecting settings, adjusting preferences and managing assets
- Importing and managing tapeless media
- Shooting and capturing great video assets
- Creating cuts-only videos
- Adding video transitions
- Creating dynamic titles
- Applying specialized editing tools
- Adding video effects
- Putting clips in motion
- Changing time
Why Choose tadreeb (twofour54)?
twofour54 tadreeb offers world-class courses and training solutions in all aspects of media from its state-of-the-art academy located in Abu Dhabi.
twofour54 tadreeb is recognised by employers throughout MENA as the leading provider of media-related training ranging from digital audio techniques and video journalism, through to writing for radio and social media skills. If you want to develop your media skills and are based in the Arab region, where better to than at the MENA’s leading media training academy.See all twofour54 courses