Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to create a fully functional Web application by using ASP.NET 3.5
This course is intended for application developers who know how to create applications in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how to create dynamic Web pages by using ASP.NET.
- Manage state, handle requests, and improve accessibility by using the features of ASP.NET.
- Configure an ASP.NET application by using .config files
- Create a user interface on an ASP.NET page by using standard Web server controls.
- Create a user control and a custom server control and add them to an ASP.NET page.
- Access and manipulate data from different sources by using ADO.NET 3.5.
- Access and manipulate data from Windows Communication Foundation services or Web services.
- Present data to the user by placing data-bound controls on an ASP.NET page.
- Improve page responsiveness by using the ASP.NET AJAX controls.
- Interact with the user, access services, and access the AJAX client-side library by using client scripts.
- Find and eliminate bugs in an ASP.NET application.
- Deploy an ASP.NET application to a production Web server.
- Write pages that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
- Utilize controls that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
Before attending this course, students should have intermediate experience developing applications by using previous versions of Microsoft Visual Studio at level 200.
- Module 1: Getting Started with ASP.NET 3.5
- Module 2: Implementing a User Interface with ASP.NET Server Controls
- Module 3: Displaying and Manipulating Data in ASP.NET 3.5
- Module 4: Creating Responsive Pages by Using Client-Side Technologies
- Module 5: Debugging and Deploying ASP.NET Applications
- Module 6: Writing ASP.NET Applications for Mobile Devices
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
- ASP.NET AJAX 1TRAINING
AED 563Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Duration: Upto 125 Hours