Organizations that manage risks effectively are more likely to protect themselves and succeed in growing their business. By implementing the principles and guidelines of BS ISO 31000 in your organisation, you’ll be able to improve operational efficiency, governance and stakeholder confidence, while minimising losses.
If you are after an understanding of risk management or looking at implementing a risk management framework in your organisation, we have courses scheduled on a public basis and can also deliver inhouse training courses, tailored to your requirements.
Understanding: ISO 31000
BSI’s 1-day course on understanding risk management will provide the foundation you need to start managing your organization’s risks effectively.
Who should attend?
- Risk managers and those responsible for risk management systems
What will I learn?
- Understand the purpose of effective risk management
- Understand how a risk management system works
- The context, structure and benefits of ISO 31000:2009
What are the benefits?
- Ability to identify and manage risk across your organization
- Understand how to prevent risk recurrence
- Increased business resiliency and customer confidence
- Flexibility to innovate and respond to change.
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses
Risk Management Related Questions
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Learnkarts
AED 725Duration: Upto 8 Hours
- Risk Management Skills Level 3 Alpha Academy
AED 1,249Duration: Upto 24 Hours
- Certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Implementer Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
- ISO 21001:2018 Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom