- Other Location: Deira - Dubai
- Duration: 30 Hours
Course detailsProgramme Objectives
- This course introduces Building Information Modeling (BIM) and 3D architectural design using Revit Architecture.
- How-To create walls, floors, windows, roofs, doors, and floor plans.
- explore more intermediate and advanced methods of documenting a building project in Revit ;
- To carry out scheduling building components, using the family editor to create 2D and 3D components, refining graphics, and construction documentation.
- develop a series of architectural details for the commercial building
- Revit Overview
- Drawing and Editing Tools
- Datum Elements
- Walls, Doors and Windows
- Component Families
- Shafts and Openings
- Mass Elements
- Site Topology
- Revit Families
- Tagging Revit Elements
- Intermediate Wall Edits
- Intermediate Curtain Panel Edits
- Creating Call outs
- Detail Lines
- Using Regions
- Detail Components
- Using Symbols
- Using Detail Groups
- Using Constraints
- Visibility of Detail Lines
- Cut Profile
- Using Keynotes
- Importing CAD Information
- Detail Library
- Section Perspective
- Exploding Axonometric
- Detail Sheet
Job titles this course is suitable for
About Optimizer Middle East
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector