- Other Location: Garhoud - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
In today's competitive business environment, it is vital for you to identify and meet your customers' needs to improve your business' performance. Many companies develop Quality Management Systems (QMS) as a way to achieve this
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for delegates who require an understanding of how to develop, implement and maintain effective quality management systems.
This programme is for people to effectively develop their Supervisory Management Skills. The course clearly defines the role of a supervisor, and also the most common difficulties a supervisor will face in the workplace. Clear guidelines are given on each topic, together with comprehensive training materials that form a very useful working manual. Practical exercises and case studies are used to develop the skills and techniques a successful supervisor needs in their everyday working environment.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define supervisory roles and related competencies.
- Apply goal setting and planning in order to obtain commitment of others.
- Organize their time and use delegation as a tool to empower their staff.
- Energize and inspire their team for better performance.
- Demonstrate coaching techniques to manage performance of others.
- Identify team members' training needs in order to develop them
Updated on 15 October, 2016
About Abu Hail Training Institute
Abu Hail Management and Administration Training (ABH) is a Professional Corporate training Centre established in Dubai in the year 2013. The aim of the centre is to provide specialized corporate training solutions which are effectively customized to meet the training needs of internal and external clients.
Our trainings programs are provided by experienced and dynamic instructors with proven success records and our courses are provided in a manner that ensures maximum transfer of knowledge and skills to participants. At the end of the course, participants will acquire competencies that will optimize their capabilities and increase their efficiencies.See all Abu Hail Training Institute courses
Quality Management Related Questions
- Risk Management and Information Security Protection Training Express
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- Customer Service Manager One Education
AED 2,057Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,459Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom