Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) credentials can be attained by meeting the examination criteria set mby the board. The PSP certification measures an individual's knowledge, experience and management practices in planning and scheduling.
AACE® International, USA
Planning Engineer/Manager, Planners, Project Control Manager, Cost Engineer, Project Engineer, Quantity surveyors, Estimators.
- Four year Bachelor’s Degree or 8 Years in Engineering, construction, construction technology, business , economics, accounting, architecture, computer science, and mathematics.
- High School/Diploma and 4 Years Engineering, construction, construction technology, business , economics, accounting, architecture, computer science, and mathematics.
- Part 1 : Basic Knowledge
- Part 2 : Real time communications Exercise
- Part 3 : Practical Exercise
- Part 4 : Planning and Scheduling Applications
Updated on 27 March, 2017
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards