Course detailsMicrosoft SQL Server is a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) used to store and retrieve data requested by other applications. The course is to excel the skills in database and learn the performance of Microsoft SQL Server for delivering fast data insights that drive business transformation. Through the SQL Server course, you will be learning all necessary skills in storage scenarios and real-world data collection. Dive into expert-authored courses and a vast function that covers every essential part for a SQL programmer.
What you will Learn?
- Outlining SQL as the cornerstone of database activity
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Describing the fundamental building blocks: tables, columns, primary keys and foreign keys
- Creating tables and columns·
- Building tables with CREATE TABLE
- Modifying table structure with ALTER TABLE
- Adding columns to an existing table
- Removing tables with DROP TABLE
- Guaranteeing uniqueness with primary key constraints
- Enforcing integrity with foreign key constraints
- Imposing business rules with check constraints
- Enabling and disabling constraints
- Removing constraints with ALTER TABLE.
- Improving performance with indexes
- Modifying table contents
- Adding table rows with INSERT
- Changing row content with UPDATE
- Removing rows with DELETE
- Atomic Consistent Isolated Durable (ACID) rules
- Controlling transactions with COMMIT and ROLLBACK
- Retrieving data with SELECT
- Restricting rows with the WHERE filter
- Sorting the result with ORDER BY
- Handling NULL values in expressions
- Avoiding NULL value pitfalls in filter conditions
- Applying the ANSI/ISO standard join syntax
- Matching related rows with INNER JOIN
- Including non matched rows with OUTER JOIN
- Creating a Cartesian product with CROSS JOIN
- Combining results with set operators
- Stacking results with UNION
- Identifying matching rows with INTERSECT
- Summarizing data using SUM, AVG and COUNT
- Finding the highest/lowest values with MAX and MIN
- Defining the summary level with GROUP BY
- Applying filter conditions with HAVING
- Applying subqueries in filter conditions
- Correlated vs. noncorrelated subqueries
- Testing the existence of rows Including subqueries in expressions
- Placing subqueries in the column list
- Creating complex expressions containing subqueries
- Stored Procedures
- Selecting data from a query result set
- Subqueries in the FROM clause
- Creating views in a database
- Building reusable code
- Updateable vs. non-updateable views
This course is suitable for
- Web Programmers
- Software Developers
- Database Administrators
- Web Designers
- Business Analysts
- You don't need any specific knowledge to learn SQL Server, Basic knowledge of computer is all you need to get started.
Eligibility / Requirements
You don’t need any specific knowledge to learn SQL Server, Basic knowledge of computer is all you need to get started.
About Elegant Training Center
Elegant Professional and Management Development is a leading training center in Al Barsha, Dubai, specialized in affordable and effective face-to-face training programs in variety of courses like Engineering & IT, Finance, Sales & Marketing and HR & Administration.
We design and customize courses and program for people of different walks whether trying to enter into the job market or employees willing to achieve professional development and qualification to secure advancement in their careers and improve their performance level.
Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. We develop and deliver training courses for organizations across all sectors. All of our courses can be tailored specifically to your team’s needs and delivered at your site as well
Software Development Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.