- Other Location: Al Karamah - Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 5 days
Our road traffic safety management system training will help you to understand the agreed industry standard aimed at targeting the reduction of death and serious injuryin road traffic incidents. The new standard urges organizations to demonstrate their commitment to the safety and welfare of employees and the general public to reduce exacerbating risks.
The ISO 39001 courses are aimed at organizations of all types and sizes but will be of particular interest to those operating fleets of vehicles, road constructors and maintainers and organizations that create demand for road traffic, such as retailers and public services.
Lead Auditor: ISO 39001
Gain the skills and knowledge to conduct and lead effective Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management Systems audits to the requirements of ISO 39001.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 39001:2011 in the context of an audit
- Describe the purpose of: an RTS management system, of RTS management systems standards, of management system audit and of third party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up RTS management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an RTS management systems to establish conformance (or otherwise) with ISO 39001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
What are the benefits?
- Establish effectiveness of the RTSMS in your organization
- Demonstrate commitment to managing the risks associated with an effective RTSM to your customers and other interested parties
- Manage an audit team
- Prepare for 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Conduct 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Develop skills in auditing ISO 39001 and lead auditor expertise
- Knowledge of ISO 39001 and management system auditing
- Knowledge of road traffic systems and management which might include: transport management, traffic management, emergency service management, fleet management, road transport design, road traffic incident investigation and reporting
- Knowledge of road traffic performance metrics including performance factors
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses