- Other Location: Al Karamah - Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 1 day
Threats to valuable customer data and business information are now more prevalent than ever. With our information security management training you’ll gain confidence in the protection of your company’s data.
You’ll learn how to measure and reduce information security risks, and understand the principles of setting up your own information security management systems to deliver customer confidence and reduce your exposure to the implications of breaches.
Introduction: ISO/IEC 27001
Gain an overview of effective information security management systems for managers, IT professionals and those involved with information security.
What will I learn
- The basics of information security and risk management
- The scope of ISO /IEC 27001 and accreditation
- The commercial and legal implications of data loss
- How to introduce ISO/IEC 27001 information security to your organization
- Taking the first steps to protect your data
- Customer trust in your ability to protect their data
Who should attend?
- IT managers and security officers
- Systems managers
- Senior managers
- Auditors introducing ISO/IEC 27001 to an organization
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses
Risk and Quality Related Questions
- Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) Advanced Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 8 Hours AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Duration: 12 Weeks Live virtual classroom
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,459Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom