- Other Location: Al Karamah - Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 5 days
Threats to valuable customer data and business information are now more prevalent than ever. With our information security management training you’ll gain confidence in the protection of your company’s data.
You’ll learn how to measure and reduce information security risks, and understand the principles of setting up your own information security management systems to deliver customer confidence and reduce your exposure to the implications of breaches.
Internal Auditor: ISO/IEC 27001
Develop a solid foundation in all aspects of the audit process to identify potential and actual security weaknesses.
What will I learn
- Understand ISMS implementation roles and responsibilities
- How to define risks and impacts of data loss
- To introduce ISO/IEC 27001 objectives, controls, policies and procedures
- To deliver security awareness training
- Understand the ISO/IEC 27001 certification process.
- In-house information security management expertise
- A culture of security awareness across your business
- Customer and industry confidence in your data protection
Who should attend?
- People responsible for information security
- People new to or planning an ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
- Security managers and consultants
You will need an understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 (previously known as ISO 17799).
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses
ISO Related Questions
- Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) Advanced Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 8 Hours AED 290Duration: Upto 21 Hours
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,563Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,563Duration: Upto 40 Hours Live virtual classroom