- Other Location: Al Karamah - Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 2 Days
Organizations that manage risks effectively are more likely to protect themselves and succeed in growing their business. By implementing the principles and guidelines of BS ISO 31000 in your organisation, you’ll be able to improve operational efficiency, governance and stakeholder confidence, while minimising losses.
If you are after an understanding of risk management or looking at implementing a risk management framework in your organisation, we have courses scheduled on a public basis and can also deliver inhouse training courses, tailored to your requirements.
Risk Management Principles and Guidelines: ISO 31000
BSI’s 2-day course will provide you with the knowledge and skill to effectively start managing your organization’s risks.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
This course requires a basic understanding of the rationale and structure of ISO 31000 such as that provided by BSI’s Understanding ISO 31000 course.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Specify the components and process of building a risk management framework
- Specify the structure and flow of the risk management process
What are the benefits?
- Increased business resiliency structure
- Change management capability
- Ability to implement a risk management framework
- Enhanced business continuity and stability
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses
ISO Related Questions
AED 882Duration: Upto 20 Hours
- Corporate Risk And Crisis Management Certification Training ExpressDuration: Upto 1 Hour
- ISO 45001 OH&S MS/Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS/Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom