- Other Location: SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
- Duration: 35 Hours
- Timings: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems in the role of Configuration Manager administrators.
This course is intended for Configuration Manager administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running the Windows Server operating system in medium to large enterprise organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration Manager experience, or be new to the product.
Individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, can also attend this course. Both this course and course 10748A: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager will help to prepare for the exam.
At Course Completion
• Describe the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager feature set.
• Discover and organize resources.
• Manage the Configuration Manager client.
• Manage inventory and software metering.
• Query and report data.
• Manage software deployments by using packages and programs.
• Create and deploy applications.
• Manage application deployment.
• Deploy and manage software updates.
• Implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection.
• Deploy operating systems by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
• Manage Compliance Settings on devices.
• Manage mobile devices.
• Configure Wake On LAN, power management, and Remote Control.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
• Active Directory principles and management.
• Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
• Microsoft Windows client fundamentals.
• Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 including Reporting Services.
• Basic Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) concepts.
• Desired: Have a base-level understanding of System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 2: Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Module 3: Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Module 4: Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Module 5: Querying and Reporting Data
- Module 6: Managing Software Deployments by Using Packages and Programs
- Module 7: Creating and Deploying Applications
- Module 8: Managing Application Deployment
- Module 9: Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Module 10: Implementing Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager 2012
- Module 11: Managing Operating System Deployment
- Module 12: Managing Compliance Settings
- Module 13: Managing Mobile Devices
- Module 14: Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses