- Other Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Timings: 6 PM - 9 PM
Motion graphics are widely used in film and television post-production to create title sequences, bumpers, and logo animations. This course is designed as a jumpstart for any aspiring motion graphics artist and will expand your skills in the process of combining multiple media types such as video, animation, text, and sound to create compelling, dynamic motion graphics.
- Media professionals who want to learn new techniques and broaden their skill set in industry-standard software used in motion graphics
- Individuals interested in animating movie projects and adding styles to various types of video
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Media professionals who want to learn new techniques and broaden their skill set in industry-standard software use in motion graphics
About SAE Institute
About SAE Dubai
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foudnation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. Our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industry.