- Other Location: Deira - Dubai
- Duration: 30 Hours
Master the following features of MicroStation;
- MicroStation's highly interoperable environment that ensures information from diverse sources is integrated and accessible on demand by your team, empowering the incorporation of any design data, regardless of format
- Extensive Format Interoperability - Precise incorporation of existing data from an extensive range of AECO and geospatial formats including DGN, RealDWGTM, DXF, PDF, point clouds, U3D, 3DS, Rhino 3DM, IGES, Parasolid, ACIS SAT, CGM, STEP AP203/AP214, STL, OBJ, VRMLWorld, Google Earth KML, SketchUp SKP, Collada, ESRI SHP, IFC, and more
- Geocoordination - Automatic transformation and integration of geospatial information supporting hundreds of geospatial coordinate systems and ensuring spatial information is always displayed in its proper context.
- Engineers in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations (AECO)
- Geospatial/GIS Professionals
- MicroStation Manager, MicroStation Command Window
- Adding dimensions to a drawing
- Drawing Commands Lines, Circles, Shapes, Smartlines
- Delete, Move, Rotate, Scale, Undo, Redo etc.
- Adding Text to a drawing
- Adding patterning to a drawing
- Element selection & manipulation by fence delete, copy
- Use of Cells and Cell Libraries
- Overview of MicroStation
- Main Menu, Screen Menus
- Controlling display attributes
- Editing Commands
- Copy parallel, Extend, Trim
- Using Accudraw
- View Commands, Zoom, Window, Update, Fit
- Element selection using power selector
- Introduction to the Use of Reference Files
- Controlling the display of reference files
- Saving and Plotting Drawings
- Make the best design, construction, and operational decisions by having ready access to all of the applicable information
- Confidently produce trusted deliverables such as precise drawings, information-rich 3D PDFs and 3D plots that enable performance simulation of designs, including lifelike rendering and compelling animations.
- Integrate a comprehensive breadth and depth of engineering geometry and data from an unmatched range of CAD software and engineering formats
- Better infrastructure by accurately predicting the infrastructure's real-world performance in advance
- Know how to track and report on changes made to designs down to the component-level throughout the model's lifecycle including revision control, roll-back of changes, and visual display of historical changes
- Learn to design file controls to ensure that only authorized individuals can view, edit, or print designs within a user-defined time limit
About Optimizer Middle East
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector