- Other Location: Dubai Academic City - Dubai
- Duration: 21 Months
At the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Apply accounting and finance theories for analyzing business operations in these areas in the UAE.
- Analyze the usefulness of existing accounting and finance decision making tools and the potential for improving these tools in businesses in the UAE/MENA region.
- Use knowledge and skills developed to add value to the firms in the UAE/MENA region.
About University of Dubai
Why Choose the University of Dubai?
The University of Dubai has an astonishing array of business and IT programs. At the University of Dubai, we are committed to develop and educate leaders who will make a difference in the business world. The achievements of our alumni in different organizations and ranks of leadership are a reflection of this commitment. A Central to our success is an outstanding faculty that creates a deep understanding of business through its teaching (with skill and passion) research and services. Our faculty members have made the classroom at the University of Dubai a place where learning is an intense and an interactive engagement. The experience goes beyond merely providing skills, tools, or knowledge. It also builds up the critical thinking and judgment that is the basis for a lifetime of leadership in a challenging and rapidly changing world.
Internationally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)See all University of Dubai courses
Accounting & Finance Related Questions
- Understanding to Financial Statements Inspire London College
AED 598Duration: 40 Hours
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (Masters level) City of London College of Economics
AED 3,664Duration: Upto 12 Months