Our ISO 50001 energy management systems training will help you understand how to use, develop and manage policies and procedures to improve your energy efficiency, achieve targets, and reduce costs.
We can help you create awareness and embed a culture of best practice when managing energy across your organisation, allowing you to reduce your impact on the environment.
Lead Auditor: ISO 50001
Gain the skills and knowledge to conduct and lead effective EnMS audits to the requirements of ISO 50001.
Who should attend?
- Energy managers
- Compliance managers
- Management representatives
- Those who want to become third part auditors for ISO 50001.
We recommend that you understand what energy management means and what it takes to audit a management system. Recommended background reading includes our publication, Energy Management Principles and Practice
What will I learn?
- Understand ISO 50001 requirements in the context of an audit
- To manage every stage of the audit process
- To lead opening, closing and follow-up audit meetings
- To integrate management system audits.
What are the benefits?
- Auditing expertise to keep your EnMS compliant
- Confidence preparing for third party audits
- Engaging employees to achieve energy efficiency across your business
- Integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses
Environment and energy Related Questions
- Certified TQM Professional Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Skill Express
AED 1,798Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- CQI - IRCA ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Emerging Tech Labs
AED 1,998Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS/Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom