- Duration: 14 Hours | 2 Days
All projects are inherently risky, and zero risk is not an option. The successful project manager will therefore be the one who manages risk effectively by minimized threats and maximizing opportunities, while maintaining a clear focus on achievement of project and business objectives.
This course takes the participants through the essential concepts of project risk management, including extensive coverage of the processes that are required to effectively manage risks. The course stresses that risk management, like project management, has to be customized and adapted to the organization and the project environment.
The course uses global standards, primarily PMI® a Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® and the Practice Standard for Risk Management.
This course is a foundation course for the PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) certification but it is not a certification preparation course.
- Understand risk management; including threats and opportunities
- Understand sensitivities, risk attitude, and risk tolerance
- Learn how to apply techniques for identifying, analyzing, prioritizing, and responding to risks
- Learn how to ensure effective management of project risks
Who should Attend
- All project personnel, team members, and their managers
- Project engineers, project leaders, project & program managers
- PMO members, managers, and directors
SUKAD was established in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2004. In 2012, SUKAD opened another office in Lebanon. From these two offices, SUKAD has been providing services across West Asia and Africa. SUKAD is highly recognized as a leader in project management services; with a large percent of revenues acquired through repeat business and referrals from leading organizations.
SUKAD has an extensive project management research and development program. Under the label and trademark The SUKAD Way™, the R&D effort has led to the development of proprietary products such as The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™ (CAM2P™) and The Seven Elements of Project Management Maturity™ (The 7Es™).
In addition to the PM Methodology and PM Maturity Model, SUKAD has developed numerous advance courses and master certificates in project management. SUKAD is also publishing a series of books, booklets, and sample projects in Arabic and English. Their publications include ‘The Inheritance’ and the upcoming ‘Insan Al-Mujtama’ (Arabic), upcoming ‘Redefining the Basics of Project Management’, Project Management for the Accidental Project Manager, and a 4-part series on The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™.
SUKAD is a corporate citizen and a business with a heart. Over the years, SUKAD has provided numerous complimentary learning events to thousands of professionals either on our own (under our 2SPI™ program) or through partnerships with various organizations and universities.
In recognition of their business and community successes, in 2011/2012 SUKAD was recognized and ranked on the Dubai SME 100 ranking and the AllWorld Network Arabia 500 ranking.See all Sukad courses
Six Sigma Related Questions
- Six Sigma and Lean Process Course Gate
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 15 Hours
- Six Sigma - Project Management Inspire London College
AED 748Duration: 80 Hours
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt Certification Programme International Management Consultancy
AED 3,901Duration: 1 To 3 Months Live virtual classroom
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt International Management Consultancy
AED 7,302Duration: 90 Days Live virtual classroom