- Duration: 1 Day
The boundaries between functions are becoming less sharp and today, you are almost certainly, in consequence, becoming more involved in working on cross-functional projects or leading multi-disciplinary teams … even though the term 'project manager' figures nowhere in your title.
To be truly effective in this capacity you need to acquire new skills and competence which extend beyond your functional role.
· Define the scope of a project
· Managing the project team
· Fundamental principles and project management tools to plan and schedule a project Manage a project by results rather than by activities
· Understand the methodologies of Project Management
· Understand Project Management terminology concepts and definitions
· Manage key project success and failure factors within a project environment
· Organise skills and process to delegate and manage time efficientlyUpdated on 09 April, 2017
About Specialised Management Group (SMG)
Founded in 2007, Specialised Management Group (SMG) is a leading provider of Specialised Consulting and Methodology, Six Sigma and professional Project and Process Management training. Based in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), their services extend across three continents, from the Middle East to North Africa and Asia.
With more than 60 years of intellectual capacity in Project and Process Management, the team recognises the need for quality and bespoke service within the unique markets encountered.
The company is a globally Registered Education Provider (REP®) through the Project Management Institute PMI®.See all Specialised Management Group (SMG) courses
CAPM Related Questions
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) 1TRAINING
AED 882Duration: Upto 24 Hours
- Emergency Management for Wardens Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Project Management for Supply Chain Professionals London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Project Management and Implementation London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom