- Duration / Course length: Upto 6 Weeks
- Starting Date: Enquire About It
French is considered to be one of the most beautiful, poetic and inspiring languages of all. But there is so much more to it!
A few facts to get acquainted with, which might encourage you to take up learning French:
- French is the official language of 32 countries, being second only to English with 45 countries.
- French is the working language of many international organisations, which include the United Nations, European Union, International Red Cross committee and many others.
- French language has significantly influenced English. Some experts estimate that about 30% of English words were actually borrowed from French. French is also very similar to Spanish and Italian.
- France is considered to be the most popular country among the tourists, which is not surprising at all, when one recalls the works of architecture, literature, art, music and theatre this country has given to the world.
Why learn French with us?
- Our courses are taught by native speakers with vast professional experience.
- We offer you a wide range of study modes you can choose from:individual, group, or mini-group classes.
- We have morning, afternoon, evening and weekend classes.
- We develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skillsstarting from the very beginning to make your language learning experience comprehensive and engaging.
- We focus on creating a comfortable and dynamic environment, which allows you to quickly enhance your ability to communicate in the studied language.
- Our courses correspond with the highest international standards.
About Headway Institute
Headway Institute FZ-LLC is an education centre offering a range of academic and non-academic courses in Dubai. Since its establishment in 2011, the institute has been providing customized training solutions in teaching English, Arabic, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish and other languages to academic institutions, corporate groups and individuals. It established a reputation for working creatively and adapting the courses to tight business schedules, specific subject areas and working environment of our clients.
The centre ensures high quality through employing the best possible talent in the market. Most of our teachers are qualified to a minimum Master’s level in language teaching or a related subject, have additional certificates in language teaching (CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, TOEFL) and have proven 5-15 years of experience in teaching to adult learners.
The training activities of the centre are properly licensed by the Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority and Knowledge and Human Development Authority.See all Headway Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.