- Duration: 1 Day
- Timings: 9AM - 5PM
Writing exceptional emails involves expressing yourself clearly, using language with precision, and constructing a logical argument. Many employees may possess excellent spoken communication skills but often lack confidence when writing business emails. This workshop provides the skills to create emails that are clear, error-free and reader-friendly within a short timescale.
Delegates will learn to effectively plan messages using Correct Layout, Plain English, and the Five Steps to Effective Email Writing. These tools will make messages easier for readers to understand and respond to.
Who should attend?
- Anyone competent in English speaking and writing (native and second language speakers)
- Those involved in writing business emails
- Anyone wanting to improve the professionalism and effectiveness of their emails to support their career progression
What will participants learn?
Through a mixture of discussions, activities, and case studies participants will learn to:
- Recognise the principles of persuasion
- Identify the power of language and how to use Plain English
- Explain the general principles of presentation for business emails
- List the five steps to effective email writing
- Write and phrase effective emails
Identify personal action points to ensure your business writing gets results
Who is the facilitator?
Catherine Bentley is Director of Dynamic Language and a TESOL certified teacher. Catherine brings a wealth of knowledge to the classroom, with more than 16 years business development and management experience in UK Blue Chip companies, and 7 years’ language teaching in the Middle East
About Dynamic Learning
Dynamic Learning provides a full range of consultancy services at organisational, team and individual level. Our business focuses on four key divisions; Language, Training, Emotional Intelligence and Human Resources. Having been based in the Middle East for a decade we are proud to partner with some of the largest and best known businesses across the UAE and wider Middle East.
To nurture meaningful relationships and deliver sustainable solutions in developing people performance.
To make a meaningful difference through dynamic and effective people development.See all Dynamic Learning courses