- Duration: 2 Full Days
- Timings: 9AM - 5PM
Many employees may possess excellent spoken communication skills but often lack confidence when writing business documents.
Delegates will learn to effectively plan messages using: Correct Layout, Plain English, the Five Steps to Effective Business Writing, and the Seven Steps to Effective Complaint Handling. These tools will make messages easier for readers to understand and respond to.
Example Modules/Topics covered:
Through a mixture of discussions, activities, case studies and assignments delegates will learn to:
- Identify the power of language and how to use Plain English
- Explain the general principles of presentation for business documents (Letters and Emails)
- List the five steps to effective business writing
- Write and phrase effective letters and emails
- Clarify how to respond to written complaints
- Junior management or above
- Those competent in English speaking and writing (native and second language speakers)
- Those involved in writing business letters and emails
- Anyone wanting to improve the professionalism and effectiveness of their written English to support their career progression
Delegates are expected to be at or close to ‘native-speaking’ English level. To assist with selection, pre-course English language assessments can be conducted, at no extra cost.Updated on 08 November, 2015
About Dynamic Learning
Dynamic Learning provides a full range of consultancy services at organisational, team and individual level. Our business focuses on four key divisions; Language, Training, Emotional Intelligence and Human Resources. Having been based in the Middle East for a decade we are proud to partner with some of the largest and best known businesses across the UAE and wider Middle East.
To nurture meaningful relationships and deliver sustainable solutions in developing people performance.
To make a meaningful difference through dynamic and effective people development.See all Dynamic Learning courses