What you need to know about this course
In cooperation with Pioneer DJ, this course teaches the fundamental skills and techniques required to become a DJ. This includes understanding the decks, understanding audio quality, and music organisation. This course is ideal for students who have never touched DJ equipment before but are hoping to make a profession or enjoy the art of beat matching and mixing.
- Anyone who is passionate about DJing
- Want an edge on existing production techniques
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
About SAE Institute
About SAE Dubai
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foudnation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. Our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industry.
- Subtractive Synthesis: An Understanding 1TRAINING
AED 563Duration: Upto 14 Hours
- Line 6 Spider III and Spider 1TRAINING
AED 563Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Pro Tools LE : Essential Study 365
AED 833Duration: Upto 10 Hours