- Duration: 8 Weeks
The course is specifically designed to develop a breadth of understanding of a part of fashion industry; and to teach students how to make their own clothes.
The philosophy of Fashion Design at CEE is to develop the innate creativity of the student so that they may gain both personal satisfaction and confidence.
- To develop talent in pattern making among students in the area of designing arts
- To teach students pattern making, sewing skills and finishing techniques.
- To teach students how to measure, draft and construct various necklines, collars and sleeves.
Assessment is by project submissions made by the students at the end of the course. Emphasis is laid on practical application.
Duration of Course
The Certificate course is for a duration of approximately 8 weeks with classes 3 times a week.
- Basic Blocks
- Displacements, Concealments
- Necklines, Collars, Sleeves
- Garment Finishing methods
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About Centre for Executive Education
Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated.