- Duration: 5 Months
The Fashion Industry is dynamic and challenging, offering rewarding careers to those individuals who are energetic, flexible, innovative and creative. The program in Fashion Design is specifically designed to develop a breadth of understanding of the fashion industry and to provide a broad foundation for students from which they can determine which branch of the industry their personal talents are most suited to. CEE has offered the program for 14 years now and has produced several award winning students. Please see below for complete details.
As of May 2010, Professional Programme students may apply for membership with the Chartered Society of Designers, UK
- To develop talent among students in the area of designing arts
- To prepare the students for an entry level position into the clothing industry
- To facilitate use of technology in designing expression
- To provide a career programme encouraging self employment
Classes are held thrice a week. The training provided is a 70-30 mix of practical and theoretical training respectively.
Status of Qualification
Edexcel London (UK) professional programs prepare students for their first significant vocational post within the creative industry and are recognised by education institutions worldwide. Student can progress to a degree level within their own country or abroad.
- Design Exploration In Fashion
- Techniques and Processes In Fashion
- Production Techniques
- Pattern Drafting
- Fashion Environment
- Realizing A Fashion Collection
- Textile Study
- History of Fashion
About Centre for Executive Education
Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated.