- Duration: 4 Weeks
The program is specifically designed to develop a breadth of understanding of a part of fashion industry;
to teach students different types of hand stitch embroidery
The philosophy of Fashion Design at CEE is to develop the innate creativity of the student so that they may gain both personal satisfaction and confidence.
To develop talent in fashion embroidery among students in the area of designing arts
Assessment is by project submission made by the students at the end of the course. Emphasis is laid on practical application.
Duration of Course
The Certificate course is for a duration of approximately 4 weeks with classes 3 times a week for 3 hours each.
- Chain Stitch
- Stem Stitch
- Pekinese Stitch
- Lace Stitch
- Lazy Daisy Stitch
- Satin Stitch
- Swiss Stitch
- Shadow Work
- Fish Bone Stitch
- Blanket Stitch
- Bullion Stitch
- French Stitch
- Diamond Stitch
- Tassles, Cords and Attaching Sequins and Beads
About Centre for Executive Education
Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated.