- Duration: 296 Guided Learning Hours
The ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy is a vocational qualification recognised by Ofqual within the Qualifications and Credit Framework. It focuses on a range of practical skills and underpinning knowledge required in the Complementary Therapy Industry. The qualification is designed to provide occupational competency for employment and is acceptable for registration on the CNHC register, or to provide a sound platform onto further learning or training.
The course aims:
- To provide skills at Level 3 in the Qualifications and Credit Framework for those interested in the Complementary Therapy Industry
- To provide opportunities for staff in the Complementary Therapy Industry to gain a Level 3 qualification
- To qualify Learners as Complementary Therapists at Level 3 in the Complementary Therapy Industry
- To sustain the interest of Learners wanting to work in the Complementary Therapy Industry
- To encourage knowledge and understanding of the Complementary Therapy Industry at Level 3
- To provide opportunities for Learners to focus on the development of the major functional skills and the wider functional skills in a complementary therapy context, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving
- To provide opportunities for Learners to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Massage Therapist
- To meet core curriculum of the regulatory bodies at the time of accreditation
- To allow access onto the voluntary National Register for Complementary Therapists. The Learner will study the business aspects, principles and theories of Complementary Therapies as well as the anatomy, physiology and pathology of the whole body. They will also study Aromatherapy and the underpinning knowledge and skills required to successfully perform these treatments
About The Healing Zone
The Healing Zone is committed to provide professional international qualifications in complementary therapies. ITEC qualifications are recognised in more than 38 countries and meet the new DHA standards and hours of training. Our staff are fully qualified and experienced therapists and teachers.
Our aim is to help you the student on this exciting adventure into complimentary health.
The Healing Zone was created by Anne Elizabeth Cook to support and guide clients and students to better health, naturally – opened in 1999 and now transformed into an AcademySee all The Healing Zone courses