- Other Location: Deira - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsIn this three-day intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000:2009 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard. This training is also fully compatible with IEC/ISO 31010 which supports ISO 31000 by providing guidance for risk assessment.
- To understand the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques allowing an effective risk management according to ISO 31000 and IEC/ISO 31010
- To understand the relationship between the risk management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing risk management program according to ISO 31000
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in risk management
Day 1: Introduction to the Risk Management framework according to ISO 31000
- Concepts and definitions related to Risk Management
- Risk Management standards, frameworks and methodologies
- Implementation of a Risk Management framework
- Understanding an organization and its context
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis and risk evaluation
- Risk treatment
- Risk acceptance and residual risk management
- Risk communication and consultation
- Risk monitoring and review
- Presentation of risk assessment methodologies
- Certification Exam
This training is based on both, theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
Examination and Certification
The "Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in risk management
- Domain 2: Risk management program
- Domain 3: Risk assessment
- Domain 4: Risk treatment
- Domain 5: Risk communication, monitoring and improvement
Eligibility / Requirements
Knowledge on Risk Management is preferred.
Job roles this course is suitable for:In today's competitive job market this course is one of the fastest growing. The role of qualified professionals has increased in demand , importance , and stature. Optimizer training courses for ISO can fast-track you to the expert status you need for career growth , manage risk more effectively.
About Optimizer Middle East
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
Risk Management Related Questions
- Risk Management Diploma Oxford Home Study College
AED 2,626Duration: 260 Hours
- Risk Management - Level 1 Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 698Duration: Upto 20 Hours
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS/Foundation Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 4 Hours Live virtual classroom
- CQI - IRCA - ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor Emerging Tech Labs
AED 1,998Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom