Our ISO 50001 energy management systems training will help you understand how to use, develop and manage policies and procedures to improve your energy efficiency, achieve targets, and reduce costs.
We can help you create awareness and embed a culture of best practice when managing energy across your organisation, allowing you to reduce your impact on the environment.
Introduction: ISO 50001
Gain an overview of the concepts, requirements and benefits to using an Energy Management System (EnMS) based on ISO 50001.
Who sould attend?
- Those responsible for energy
- Those who want to improve energy performance and efficiency
- Anyone who wants to know more about ISO 50001
What will I learn?
- The purpose and benefits of an energy management system
- The scope and requirements of ISO 50001
- Next steps towards implementing an ISO 50001 EnMS in your business.
What are the benefits?
- Understand how to reduce energy costs and improve efficiency
- Build awareness of energy efficiency across your organization
- Take the first steps towards ISO 50001accreditation.
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses
Auditor Related Questions
- Environmental Awareness Echo3 Education
AED 73Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS/Internal Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 2 Days Live virtual classroom