Marketing is crucial to the success or otherwise of the vast majority or business in today's markets, An understanding of how to target customers and the strategies necessary to market products successfully need to be understood , with our NCC Marketing Module students will examine the roll and value of marketing in today's increasingly competitive and dynamic environment . The management of the Market function is defined in diverse marketing situations. Students practice marketing principles to analyze, plan, implement and control polices to achieve marketing and corporate objectives in both profit and nonprofit organizations.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Marketing
- Understanding the Marketplace
- Understanding Consumers
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Products, Services and Branding
- New Product Development and Product Life Cycle (PLC)
- Pricing Considerations and Strategies
- Marketing Channels and Supply Chain Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Advertising, Sales Promotion and Public Relations
- Integrated Marketing Communication: Personal Selling and Direct Marketing
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- Marketing and Society
Who is this course for?
Working professional and Students.Updated on 19 June, 2019
About National Academy
National Academy, established since 1993 is one of the oldest training Provider in Dubai, licensed from the Ministry of Education UAE .All our diploma courses and its Certifications are authenticated by the MOE /KHDA Dubai.
We offer training in the field of Finance, Management, Tourism and Hospitality with an affordable price , with more than 1000’s of Students enrolling each year.
All our management courses comes with International Certifications from their parent body based in the UK / USA and are issued on strict exam proctoring, Our highly qualified trainers have over 10 years of experience, working with fortune 500 companies. In December 2012, we were voted 'Best Institute' in the Middle East Region for the delivery of the CMA course. This was awarded by the IMA and was based on the quality of our results, the number of students we served and the quality of our teachers.
Satisfaction guaranteed – All our courses have been consistently ranked an average of 9.2 out of 10 by the outgoing students. They have welcomed the ease of learning and quality of the content and faculty.
Personalized content – All materials have been developed to meet the specific needs of the individual professional verticals. Should you want further personalization to meet your needs; our faculty will work closely to address your precise requirements.
Easy access to global content – Our affiliations allow us to bring easy access to global content to make your learning process strong and worthwhile
Ongoing support – We recognize that learning is a continuous process. Our faculty members are happy to work closely with the students while they apply all that they have learned in the course to their real life working environment.
Flexibility – Our expertise allows us to design and deliver courses for the multi-national company as well as small and medium sized businesses. We understand the needs of the business environment and work with organizations closely to strengthen the skills of their workforce. Each of these courses has a measurable outcome, thus ensuring that you get maximum return on investment.See all National Academy courses
Business Management and Leadership Related Questions
- Diploma in Marketing Basics Course Gate
AED 1,714Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- ATHE Level 3 Business Management Diploma Kingston Open College
AED 14,377Duration: Upto 500 Hours
- Effective Planning of Media Campaigns London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Advanced Management: Cross Selling and Up Selling London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom