- Other Location: Sharjah
- Duration: 48 hours
- Timings: 10:00am - 6:00pm
This is a four-day course that provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete Androidâ„¢ application. It delivers an extensive training on the main Android API components and its interactions. This course is mapped to AND-401 exam.
New and experienced application developers who wish to expand their toolset and specialize in developing their own Android Apps for business, education, or personal use. Developers seeking a career as an mobile applications developer. People new to mobile Apps development or those who started building an app and need help putting all the pieces together
For a best learning experience and a quick start with this course, a trainee is required to have adequate knowledge of the content of â€œJava Fundamentals for Android Developmentâ€ course. Previous knowledge and experience of any programming language is considered sufficient.
Instructor-led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
At Course Completion , a student will be able to:
- Design and build a complete Android application.
- Debug and maintain Android applications using different tools and plugins.
- Thoroughly understand the life-cycle of an Android application and its main components.
- Use external resources, manifest files, intents and adapters
- Understand and use all Android persistent storage techniques: Preferences, files, databases, and content providers.
- Use Androidâ€™s background processing techniques.
This course is mapped to AND-401 exam. The student must attend a two days training "Java Fundamentals for Android Development" before with this course to be qualified for exam no. AND-401.
- Hello Android Framework
- Android SDK Tools and Activity Class
- ListActivity and ListView
- Intents and Intent filters
- Custom Views
- Dialogs and Toasts
- More UI - Options Menu, Context Menu, and WebView
- Android Storage: Network, File I/O, and SharedPreferences
- Android Storage: SQLite and Content Providers
- Android Notifications
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
- Certified Django Developer Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Learning Modern C++ Functional Programming eAge TechnologiesDuration: Upto 24 Hours